Tenorshare Phone Mirror 2.1.0 LATEST
macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
- Play Android games on Mac & PC with a game keyboard
- Mirror Android screen and display on a bigger screen (Mac & Win)
- Control your Android phone from a Macintosh using a mouse and keyboard
- Control multiple devices at the same time (Up to 5)
- Take screenshots and record the Android screen on the Mac directly
- Share contents between Android and Mac
With full control over the transmission quality and direct control of the phone via mouse or keyboard, this application represents an all-in-one solution for Android mobile phone integration into any modern desktop workflow.
Support most of Android devices, like Samsung, Xiaomi, Google, Huawei, Nokia, etc. Available on Android 6/7/8/9/10/11/12.
Take full control over your Android phone directly on a configurable desktop window, and control Android OS, apps, and even games with a mouse and keyboard. Functions such as making phone calls, communicating with chat apps, and establishing video conferencing calls are all fully supported! While the screen mirroring session is active, users can control with one click whether or not the phone's display is turned on or off!
Tenorshare Phone Mirror for macOS is a perfect solution for users who want to enjoy a full-screen transmission straight from the mobile device, such as watching movies on a bigger screen or playing a mobile video game with a keyboard and mouse. The app even provides a default keyboard configuration for many popular online game titles such as PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, Among Us, and Genshin Impact (with a built-in keyboard customization tool).
Today smartphones are regularly used for online classes, presentations, multi-device collaborations, conference sharing, and many other use case scenarios that can be limited by the small screen size on a mobile device. By transferring all those use case scenarios on a bigger Mac monitor (or even a TV), users of Tenorshare Phone Mirror can streamline their online sessions, get more leisurely access to online data, and transform the way they communicate online.
Tenorshare Phone Mirror for Mac is distributed online as an automated installer that can easily be deployed even on older Mac and Windows machines, Macbooks, including laptops, and even Windows tablets. Once inside the main dashboard, users will be guided on how to establish a successful screen mirroring session. USB cable is required! The app is compatible with Android devices from all manufacturers, and the minimum Android OS version is Android 6 (Marshmallow).
Tenorshare Phone Mirror is a premium app that can be tested for FREE under a Trial/Demo license. The full version of the app that unlocks unrestricted access is available only via monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription (all for 1 Mac and 5 Android devices).
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download Tenorshare Phone Mirror for Windows
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.21
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.21.9
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 2.9.5 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- MacKeeperMacKeeper 6.3.1
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.14.5
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 12.4.3