ActivePython 3.6.6 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.11 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ActivePython for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
- Connect to your big data and databases including Hadoop, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, ODBC
- Prepare, analyze and visualize your data with NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, MatPlotLib and more
- Build and train machine learning models with TensorFlow, Theano and Keras
- Accelerate your numerical computations with the Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
ActivePython for macOS includes 300+ popular Python packages, pre-verified to ensure against outdated or vulnerable versions, incompatibility and improper licensing, so you can:
- Get up and running in minutes whether an individual or large team
- Develop web applications with frameworks like Django and Flask
- Deploy to AWS or Google Cloud
- Secure your applications with pyOpenSSL, Cryptography and OAuthLib
- Test and ensure code quality with pytest, nose, selenium, coverage, and flake8
Features and Highlights
Reduce Security Risks
Ensure security with the latest secure versions of Python packages (i.e. the latest OpenSSL patch) and timely updates for critical issues.
Ensure License Compliance
Comply with your organization’s open source policies against GPL and GNU licensing, and reduce risk with legal indemnification.
Commercial Support & Maintenance
Keep your IP out of public forums and get faster, more reliable help with guaranteed response times and Service-Level Agreements.
Enforce Code Consistency
Maintain consistency from desktop to production – Windows, macOS, Linux and big iron (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
Avoid Lock-In with Open Source
100% compatible with open source Python so you can recruit skilled staff, ramp up faster and avoid vendor lock-in.
Accelerate Time to Market
Spend less time setting things up and more time getting things done, with the top Python packages precompiled and ready to go.
Also Available: Download ActivePython for Windows