4ukey iPhone Unlocker 2.3.0 LATEST
macOS 10.14 Mojave or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
4ukey iPhone Unlocker for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
4ukey iPhone Unlocker for macOS is compatible with a wide array of iOS firmware releases on iPhones and iPads. It can successfully unlock devices up to the latest iOS/iPadOS version 13.5.
- Remove Apple ID on iPhone/iPad without Password (Only For iOS 11 and Earlier)
- Bypass iPhone/iPad Screen Passwords Instantly
- Fix Disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud
- Remove 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID from iPhone/iPad
- Fully Compatible with the latest iOS/iPadOS 13.5, iPhone SE(2nd), and more
The entire procedure of unlocking the iOS device is separated into three simple steps. After ensuring that just one iOS device is connected to the Mac via the USB cable, the user needs to click on the primary "Unlock Lock Screen Passcode" button, download the desired Firmware Package that will be used for unlocking, and then finally click on the “Start Unlock” button to remove the currently active iPhone/iPad passcode.
After fully unlocking the iOS device, the previous Apple ID account is fully purged, removing the option for tracking and remove blocking by that Apple ID. The device will simply ask for Apple ID login info, but users can also create a brand-new Apple ID and do whatever they like, including things like enjoy iCloud, Apple Music, Podcast and iTunes services, purchase and download apps from the App Store, backup data, and take full control over the device.
This is all possible with the help of a fast, reliable, and lightweight app that can easily run even on older Macintosh and MacBooks.
4ukey iPhone Unlocker is 100% FREE and can be used without restrictions on any Mac running macOS 10.9 or later.
After Removing Apple ID, You Can:
- Enjoy all iCloud services and Apple ID features
- Listen to Apple Music and download Podcasts
- Purchase & download apps and Games on iTunes
- Enable and disable Find My iPhone
- Freely set on iCloud and be invisible to others
- Back up your iPhone/iPad via iTunes
After Removing your Apple ID, Your Device Can:
- Not be tracked on previous (bypassed) Apple ID
- Not be distantly blocked by previous Apple ID
- Login into a different Apple ID or create a new account
- Create a backup and synchronize the device with iTunes
- Not be remotely erased by previous Apple ID user
Unlock Your iPhone 11 Screen Passwords within 3 Steps
- Step 1: Connect Device. Choose feature "Unlock Lock Screen Passcode".
- Step 2: Download Firmware Package. Choose a save path and click "Download" to proceed.
- Step 3: Start Unlocking. Click "Start Unlock" to remove iPhone passcode.
Also Available: Download 4ukey iPhone Unlocker for Windows