Vienna 3.1.16 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Vienna for Mac 2017 full offline installer setup for Mac
Vienna is an open source RSS/Atom reader with the ability to store received articles and manage it with an included SQLite database. Build with Objective-C and Cocoa for the Mac OS X operating system, this program offers wide variety of useful features that are comparable or even better to professional commercial newsreaders. By having this excellent RSS manager installed on your Home or portable Mac computer, anyone can easily stay in contact with their favorite news sources, receive instant updates about the state of your blog or gallery subscriptions, manage podcasts, enjoy multimedia content, read RSS articles even when your computer does not have internet connection active, and of course easily share your newfound content with your friends, family colleagues and the internet with the integrated tool for emailing, and sharing on most commonly used social networks Facebook and Twitter.
Visual style of Vienna for Mac uses classic RSS feed manager layout, with 3 separate sections for manipulating listing and reading RSS articles – on the left is directory structure that can be fully managed by user, and on the right is 2 panels for listing content inside those directories and showcasing content from the currently selected news article. All content can be listed by subject name, date, author, flags, attachment and more. Centralized search engine can easily isolate articles that you want to find. Customization options are extensive, covering everything from time between each RSS feed refresh to text fonts and feed import/export tools.
If you are searching for lightweight, free, stable and very easy to use RSS manager, you need to take a close look to Vienna and everything this great app has to offer.
- Subscribe to Atom/RSS news feeds and podcasts.
- Simple and intuitive user interface with customisable toolbar.
- Built-in tabbed browser.
- Global search of all retrieved articles.
- Automatic detection of newsfeeds on web pages.
- Smart folders for organising related feed articles.
- Custom article display styles.
- Three separate reading layouts.
- Blogging integration.
- Support for downloading enclosures in articles
- Filter the displayed articles.
- Manual reordering of the subscription list.
- Full AppleScript support.
- Localised into several languages.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.