Diagrammix 2.13 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Diagrammix for Mac 2017 full offline installer setup for Mac
Diagrammix for Mac is the most efficient business tool for chart creation and illustration purposes, available exclusively on the Apple Mac. If you are an office worker, developer, manager, supervisor, student or home user you can use Diagrammix to draw almost anything in an extremely simple and intuitive way.
Focus on what really matters: Diagrammix will connect and autosize elements as text is being entered, while also aligning elements and connectors. Pre-packaged with a huge amount of art elements and different connectors, you won’t need to waste time to prepare attractive elements yourself in vector drawing editors.
Just drag and drop elements from the palette, connect them and enter the text you want. You can also drag or paste any image from any other application, and drop it in Diagrammix for Mac to make linked annotations.
Your work can be saved in a number of formats, including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, SVG or copied and pasted into a text processor for further editing.
The most fully featured application available for charting and diagramming:
- Native Mac app
- Easy to use User Interface
- Specially designed styles of elements and connectors
- Full suite of flow chart elements
- NEW! Command driven diagramming. Simply type a command (for example: A–>B) and the flowchart is built automatically for you. Supported flowcharts and sequence diagrams. See help for flowchart commands, help for sequence commands.
- NEW! Vector drawing tools inside Diagrammix! Draw your own shapes! See details.
- NEW! Smart Connectors. Smart Connectors provide advanced object-avoiding orthogonal and polyline connector routing. See details.
- BETA! Import OmniGraffle (OmniGraffle is a registered trademark of the Omni Group) stencils from Graffletopia.com. This feature is available today but still in development. Please, report about possible problems during import. See also the help section Import for details.
- Retina, iCloud, Sandboxing, Versions and Fullscreen are supported
- Built-in clipart: network, office, people, Apple devices. You can also create your own image library.
- Export to PDF, SVG, PNG, JPG, TIFF.
Note: 15 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.