Vmaker 1.0.33 LATEST
macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Vmaker for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Vmaker for macOS is an application that records screen, webcam, or both at the same time in addition to capturing microphone audio. Communicating with your clients, employees, and other stakeholders can be more interactive, productive, and cost-effective if you invest in the right tools.
Here's what sets Vmaker apart from the rest:
- High-quality video recording up to 4K
- Custom virtual background while recording webcam
- Screen Annotate, Mouse Emphasis, Screen blur out tools
- Auto deletion on videos by setting expiry timestamp
- Real-time collaboration over the workspace
- Unlimited cloud storage for videos
- Custom branding on your video player
USE IT FOR FREE
There is no limit to the number of videos you can record, edit and save in free plan. You have to pay only if you need to record in HQ or collaborate in real-time with your team.
COMPLETE VIDEO SUITE
Vmaker Chrome Extension allows you to record your screen, webcam, both along with your system and external audio. Post record, you can also edit the video and share it with your team or on social media.
FOR EDUCATORS, YOUTUBERS, AND TEAMS OF ALL SIZES
People from different cohorts use Vmaker to record, communicate, and collaborate in real-time. You can always start with free plan and then scale according to your needs.
FROM THE CREATORS OF ANIMAKER
Animaker, Inc is one of the fastest-growing creative product company in the content & video making space.
STEPS TO GET STARTED
- Download the Chrome Extension or Mac app
- Sign up to the application with your email ID and Password
- Click on the chrome extension to start
- Select an option to record - Screen only, Webcam only, or both
- Press Start Recording and your recording will begin
- Once you are done, press stop recording and your video will be automatically uploaded to your Dashboard.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.