What's new in this version:
- iOS: Added joystick support
- iOS: Added iPhone5C/5S to the iPhoneGeneration
- Graphics: Fixed RenderTexture reload warnings in editor's mobile graphics emulation mode, when deferred lighting is used with no lights present.
- Graphics: Fixed Image Effects crash in some cases when an effect does camera.Render() from inside of OnRenderImage (regression in 4.2).
- Shadows: Fixed broken soft shadows in scene view when Linear color space + skybox are used (regression in 4.2).
- Editor: Fixed major progress bar leak on OSX editor.
- BlackBerry: Fixed case where large device hardware PINs would not work with debug token reading/creation.
- BlackBerry: Player settings now include stripping level option.
- Memory: Fixed memory leak when instantiating materials from code.
- iOS: Fixed documentation for Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture.
- iOS: Fixed Build&Run with Xcode 5.
- iOS: Fixed status bar issue on iOS7.
- iOS: Fixed WebCamTexture problems on iOS7.
- iOS: Fixed crash if user selected OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics API (OpenGL ES 3.0 is currently Android-only).
- Android: Yet another fix for "Unable to find suitable jdk installation".