Tunnelblick 3.8.8g Build 5779.3 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
It does this by creating a "Virtual Private Network", or "VPN" to the OpenVPN server using a program named "OpenVPN", which is included within the Tunnelblick application. When you connect through a VPN, your computer sends some or all network traffic through a "tunnel" to the VPN server, which then passes on your network traffic to a local network or the Internet. It is as if you were connecting to the network or Internet through the VPN server instead of your computer. Normally, all traffic between your computer and the VPN server is encrypted.
VPNs are primarily used for three purposes (sometimes all three simultaneously):
- To securely connect a computer to the Internet, even though it may be connecting through an untrusted network (a wireless network at a hotel or airport, for example);
- To securely connect a computer to the Internet as if it were located somewhere else (connect a computer in the USA as if it were located in the UK so that BBC content may be accessed, for example); and
- To securely connect a computer to a company's internal network or some part of it (a branch office, for example).
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Tunnelblick 3.8.8g Build 5779.3 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.34
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.21.9
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 2.9.5 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- MacKeeperMacKeeper 6.3.1
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.14.5
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 12.4.3