TrailRunner 3.8.3233 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TrailRunner for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Features and Highlights
- For Running. Plan workout routes and check your pace at checkpoints.
- For Biking. Import and analyze GPS recordings. Including recoded data like hear-trate, power and cadence.
- For Hiking. Plan tours and collect beautiful tracks and trails.
- Activities. Import your activities into different diaries.
- Route Planning. Create new routes interactively or automatically, for a given distance and with the highest attractiveness.
- Personal Network of tracks. Manage your local network of favourite tracks. Annotate your tracks with descriptions, colors and the famous iTunes rating stars.
- Internet Services. Load background maps and elevation data from openStreetMap and other services.
- iPhone. Import GPS route courses from the iPhone.
- Share Routes. Share your routes on GPSies.com and EveryTrail.com with members of the biggest online outdoor communities.
- Nike + iPod Sport Kit. Import workouts from your Nike+ Sportband or iPod Sport Kit and assign routes with real world distances.
- Heart Rate Monitors. Import and manage GPX or Polar HRM workout protocols.
- NanoMaps. Export route descriptions as NanoMaps for iPods or cellphones.
- Diary. Collect and describe workouts in different diaries. Compare histograms per workout and over time.
- Apple Mobile Me. Publish an excerpt of your diary and route descriptions as a WebLog.
- Exercise plan & Calendar. Improve your base endurance in small and adaptive steps by following your workout schedule. Manage your goals and planned events.
- Languages. Available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Japanese, and traditional Chinese.
- GoogleEarth. Watch routes in GoogleEarth with just one click.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.