TomTom MyDrive Connect 184.108.40.20655 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TomTom MyDrive Connect for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
Make sure you are using the latest version of MyDrive Connect for Mac. Once installed, please simply connect your TomTom navigation device to your PC or Mac and the application will start automatically.
Keep your device up-to-date
The device overview page quickly shows what updates are available, and allows you to start downloading them with a single click.
Manage your content
Easy management of updates, Maps, Speed Cameras, and other content.
Access support material
User manuals and other support material for your device are easily accessible, directly from MyDrive Connect.
How to update your TomTom device?
- Make sure the program is installed on your computer
- Connect your sat nav to your PC via the USB cable. It will start automatically.
- A new screen will open, log in, and choose the updates you would like to perform.
- Connect your navigation device to your computer. Switch on your device.
- If MyDrive Connect doesn't open automatically, click the MyDrive Connect icon in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar and then click MyDrive Connect.
- If you are not already logged in, enter your email address and click Log in. You can select "Remember my email address" so you don't have to enter it next time.
- You see an overview of the number of available updates ready for your device and, if applicable, any items which have expired or are about to expire.
- Click My Content at the top left of the page.
- Under MY MAPS, click Update on the map you want to update.
- It downloads and installs the map on your device.
Note: Requires TomTom Navigation Device.
Also Available: Download TomTom MyDrive Connect for Windows