TomTom HOME 188.8.131.525 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TomTom HOME for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
To install TomTom HOME on your macOS, you need to download the file to your computer. Follow these steps:
- Click the Download button below to download the latest version of the app.
- Click the Finder icon in the Dock to switch to Finder.
- From the Finder menu at the top of the screen, click Go and choose Downloads. Your Downloads folder opens.
- Double-click TomTomHOME2maclatest.dmg.
- Double-click MacLatest.pkg. The app installer opens.
- Click Continue.
- To read the end user license agreement, click the link www.tomtom.com/legal/?page=eula.
- Click Continue. You are asked to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
- Click Agree to continue.
- Click Install.
- Enter your admin password. If you are not allowed to administer the computer, contact the admin for the computer.
- Click Install Software. The tool is installed on your computer.
- Click Close.
Note: To add HOME to your dock, drag its icon from the Applications folder to the dock. To open the Applications folder, click Go in the Finder menu and then choose Applications.
Also Available: Download TomTom HOME for Windows