Access to additional preference settings Apple has built into OS X
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 22.214.171.12424
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 126.96.36.199919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About TinkerTool for Mac
TinkerTool is an application that gives you access to additional preference settings Apple has built into macOS. This allows to activate hidden features in the operating system and in some of the applications delivered with the system.The tool makes sure that preference changes can only affect the current user. You don't need administrative privileges to use the tool. With this design, it is no problem to use TinkerTool for macOS in professional networks where users have restricted permissions. The program will never change any component of the operating system, so the integrity of your system is not put at risk, and there will be no negative effect on system updates. Compliance with these security rules is additionally guaranteed by the ap... Read More »
- Fan ControlMacs Fan Control 188.8.131.52
- iBoysoftiBoysoft Data Recovery 3.6
- WitchWitch 4.3.6
- SMART UtilitySMART Utility 3.2.6
- AxCryptAxCrypt 2.2.668
- Dr. CleanerDr. Cleaner 3.2.1
- TuneupMyMacTuneupMyMac 1.25
- XQuartzXQuartz 2.7.11
- Default FolderDefault Folder X 5.5.2
- Intel GadgetIntel Power Gadget 3.7.0
- EspionageEspionage 3.7.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware