Sylenth1 3.067 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Sylenth1 for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
Sylenth1 for macOS is a Virtual Studio Technology “VST” plugin. To install this plugin, you must first install a VST-enabled host application on your personal computer if you don’t have one installed already.
Think of the Sylenth as an analog synthesizer and virtual instrument which features a wide variety of components that come in handy for music production purposes. Some of these components include sound effects, modulators, filters, and oscillators.
There are 4 oscillators included with this plugin that can produce analog waveforms. As many as 8 stereo voices can be produced with each oscillator. This means you can produce as many as 32 voices for each note. Since 16 polyphony notes exist, you can play 512 voices simultaneously.
In addition, the Sylenth gives users 2 analog-sound filter areas, several modulation capabilities, 2 LFOS, and 2 ADSR envelopes. The sound effects include a distortion effect, arpeggiator, phaser, equalizer, chorus, reverb one, compressor, and delay effect.
In conclusion, the Sylenth1 for macOS is what’s called a “smart plugin” and contains Virtual Studio Technology. It has all the right tools for creating great sounds in music projects.
Features and Highlights
- Arpeggiator – 10 different melodic modes, built-in step sequencer with adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
- Distortion - Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimator and bitcrusher) in full stereo, uses 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Phaser - 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment.
- Chorus/Flanger – 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback for flanging effects.
- Equalizer - Bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- Delay - Delay module with low and high pass filters, unique echo smearing function, pingpong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width.
- Reverb - Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width.
- Compressor - Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth and analog feel of your sounds.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download Sylenth1 for Windows