Scrutiny 10.0.5 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Scrutiny for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
All the features of Integrity and Integrity Plus. The same fast, efficient, accurate engine. With more power and options - authenticate (scan sites that require logging in) test links within pdf documents, render js before parsing. Also features to support and assist your migration to https. Choose whether to treat the http and https versions as one site or separate, and to list any links to http pages or http resources on https pages.
After a single scan, Scrutiny for macOS holds a vast amount of information about your site. Search it, filter it, export it. Shows a list of warnings such as missing title/description, thin content, keyword stuffed pages, images without alt text, mixed content and much more.
Export an xml sitemap for submission to the search engines (and in other formats too). Option to include images and pdf files. Set up rules for your priority/change frequency or edit these manually.
Run a spelling and/or grammar check, view the results by misspelled word or by page. Uses the standard OSX functionality and your custom dictionary.
Many years of work have gone into developing and supporting the fast and accurate website crawling/spidering engine that Integrity and Scrutiny use. I'd like it to be used in other apps that need to crawl a website. A cocoa framework for the website crawling/spidering engine is available for you to try.
Features and Highlights
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL's as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or Applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.