Paint with natural watercolors and acrylics!
What's new in this version:
- Speed optimizations for fast short strokes
- Visual improvement - smoother strokes with size and rotation variations
- Brush Creator panel -> Tip Tilt curve editor -> "Use Precise Tip Tilt" - to get smoother strokes when using pen tilt
- Better NanoPixel image export for 2x2 scale
- Fixed crash when the application starts and gains focus too soon
- "Save as .psd" generates a valid thumbnail when NanoPixel is used. (Still doesn't work for transparent artworks.)
- Fixed glitches when using multitouch for canvas rotation and panning
- Switching between desktop and tablet mode is fixed
- New manual with the latest changes: Rebelle 5.0.8
- Mixing Palette - Paint, Blend tool is not mixed with background color
- Mixing Palette - brushes have hard edges to prevent mixing with the background
- Mixing Palette - changing the Paint tool "Opacity" makes glazing strokes
- Mixing Palette panel menu -> "Background Color" to change the background color
- Timelapse video recording can be started directly from "New Artwork"
- When opening previous artwork with timelapse recording, the application will ask to continue
- Record Time-lapse panel has two buttons - "Start / Stop Recording" and "Record Settings"
- Color Set panel menu -> "Create Color Set from Text File" can use "TAB" instead of "space"
- Layer color adjustments when the canvas is hidden: Preferences -> Color -> Hidden Canvas Color Settings
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.14.26
- OperaOpera 97.0 Build 4719.28
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 2.1.0 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2022 24.3.0
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 18.2
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- ReiBootTenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 8.2.10
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 12.0.16