Mounty 2.3 LATEST
macOS 11.0 Big Sur or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Unable to re-mount in read/write mode when trying to mount Windows 10 partition? If you try to mount a Windows System partition, Mounty for macOS might fail when the Hibernation feature is enabled. There is a Fast Start feature in Windows which might be enabled by default, and this is causing the drive to be locked.
A menu icon
Start the program and see it in action: You will be notified if there is any volume connected to the computer which is NTFS formatted and ready to re-mount in read-write mode.
A simple design
Mounty for NTFS comes without any decorations. No additional driver will be installed. It simply makes use of the build-in mechanisms already provided by macOS - no strings attached.
Supports macOS from version 10.9 Mavericks till 10.15 Catalina.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.21
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.21.9
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 2.9.5 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- MacKeeperMacKeeper 6.3.1
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.14.5
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 12.4.3