MainStage 3.4.4 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MainStage for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
There is a full-screen interface included with MainStage for macOS to help you stay focused on your work and avoid any embarrassment during a live show performance. You can recognize the various controls from far away due to the high contrast effects and high-resolution abilities of the application.
More than 80 instruments are supported by Apple MainStage. You can implement various audio effects on the tracks and utilize MIDI plug-ins and Audio Units too. If you have a Logic Pro app or GarageBand app with your own sounds on them, you can import those sounds to the app. Pre-recorded audio tracks can be combined with live instruments and vocal audio.
Meanwhile, you’ll have the power to perform tempo modifications, track mixing, transition effect additions, and order changing. There are no complicated settings to deal with either. Your workflow can be streamlined by connecting your app with MIDI devices and assigning onscreen controls to your physical controls. From there, you can make adjustments, and you don’t even need to worry about the physical device.
Many sound parameters can be adjusted with the program. It offers a multi-mapping feature which can greatly alter the audio effects by simply pressing a button. Your own personal layout can be designed as well by arranging the meters, knobs, faders, and buttons to your own preferences.
Lastly, MainStage app lets you utilize instrument plug-ins for your audio exports. Various patches can be applied to them too. The sound library of the app features 800 instrument samples, 3,600 Apple sound loops, 30 drum machine sound samples, and 1,500 instrument sound effects.
Overall, Main Stage is the perfect tool to have during your live performances. It is not difficult to switch between various patches, and you can easily manage your hardware and mix live audio with pre-recorded music tracks simultaneously.
Features and Highlights
- Perform live with 120 instrument and effect plug-ins or work with your Audio Units plug-ins
- Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboard and vocals, in a single patch
- Use any USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals, and drum pads
- See only what you need during your performance using a customizable, full-screen live interface
- 40 built-in instruments including synths, vintage keyboards, a drum machine, sampler, and more
- Create and layer your own loop recordings with the Loopback plug-in
- 80 effects including reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics, amps, stompboxes, and more
- Add backing tracks using more than 15,000 royalty-free Apple Loops
- Play from a huge library of more than 1700 sampler instruments