iPhoto 9.4.3 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
iPhoto for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
If you visit the Mac App Store, you can purchase the newest version available of the iPhoto app. The cost is only $14.99. You shouldn’t have any trouble with the installation either because it is fast and simple. In fact, it should only take you a few minutes to complete the installation. It all depends on your internet connection speed and how fast it is.
In the main window of iPhoto for macOS, it lets you organize your pictures and sort them out properly. Just utilize the Faces, Places, and Events options. If you enter the full-screen mode, you can see every little pixel on the display screen of your Mac device. The 64-bit visuals will make the photos appear very smooth and crisp.
In addition, there are editing tools built into the app, which let you apply all sorts of effects to your photos. You can modify the picture exposure, eliminate the red-eye effect, and make enhancements to your pictures by modifying the lighting and color saturation of them.
If you go to the Messages section, you can share the final outcome of your photos with family members and friends. If you want to post your photographs on Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook, you can do that too. Other awesome things you can create with the app include greeting cards, photobooks, slideshows, albums, and calendars. You can even share these creations whenever you share videos with people through the iCloud Photo Sharing platform.
My Photo Stream pictures can be imported to your iPhoto library or vice versa. That way, you can view your photographs on any device that you want. The iCloud Photo Sharing tool lets you establish a shared photo stream, where you can invite family members and friends to share their own videos, comments, and photos too.
Overall, Apple iPhoto is a wonderful app with a user-friendly interface for sorting, handling, enhancing, editing, printing, and sharing photographs with people.
Features and Highlights
- Events, automatically organizes photos based on when you took them
- Faces, uses face detection and recognition to organize photos by people
- Places, displays your photos on an interactive map
- Albums, organize your favorite pictures into iPad-style photo stacks
- Bookshelf for all your book, card, and calendar projects
- Albums view displays all your Facebook photo albums
- View friends’ photo comments right in iPhoto
- Post to existing Facebook photo albums and to your Wall with a comment
- Facebook sharing history
- Support for multiple accounts
- Ten Apple-designed themes, including Announcement, Cardstock, and Postcard
- Support for all popular mail services
- Attach photos with one click
- Email sharing history
- Six new themes (12 total), including Holiday Mobile, Reflections, and Places
- Places slideshow theme uses location data in your photos
- Themes include instantly recognizable music
- Export directly to iTunes for syncing
- Dynamic, carousel-based theme browser
- Theme preview with your photos
- Change book type, size and color with a click
- “Birds-eye” All Pages view
- Smarter Autoflow uses date/time, ratings, and face detection
- Two-page, full-bleed spreads
- Beautiful, debossed designs imprinted on premium paper
- 27 themes complete with matching envelopes
- Personalize with your photos and text
- Available for variety of occasions including births, weddings, and the holidays
Note: If you didn’t update to OS X 10.10.3 or later, the Photos app is installed automatically when you update your version of macOS. When you first open Photos on your Mac, your photo library is upgraded.