iAvro 1.5 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
iAvro for Mac 2023 full offline installer setup for Mac
Installation and Use
After a brief installation, iAvro will allow you to customize your keyboard and transform it into a highly dependable tool for typing and editing Bangla text. Support for languages Probhat, Munir Optima, Avro Easy, Bornona or Jatya comes without the need to manually install any fonts – all the necessary fonts will be installed to your Mac during the initial setup procedure.
After activating it, the app will start up in the form of a small floating toolbar on the top of your screen. Inside that toolbar, you can access several tools that will enable you to precisely optimize the way your new keyboard layout is functioning. Those tools include the keyboard layout picker (which includes even Avro Phonetic automated translation from English to Bangla), toggle for activating on-screen keyboard that will show Bangla characters, mouse click & type tool, full character layout viewer, keyboard layout creator with support for presets, skin designer that will make you on-screen keyboard unique, and Settings screen that features hundreds of customizations arranged in the eight tabs (General, Interface, Global Hotkeys, Locale/Language, Avro Phonetic, Avro Mouse, Fixed Layouts and Global output).
The app supports English to Bangla phonetic typing function with the floating preview of the translation of any Bangla word. The app comes with the built-in dictionary that is highly usable for checking spelling errors or mistakes. Finally, the app supports Unicode to Bijoi text converter, font fixer, and even an iComplex script support.
100% compatibility with the current classic Avro Phonetic scheme. Switch between Mac, Windows or Linux, you'll have the same typing experience across platforms.
Support for preview window to see suggestions. You have the full control on what you want to type.
Dictionary support can predict and suggest phonetically similar words with correct spelling. Type with confidence.
Autocorrect and substitution
Autocorrect support brings commonly used English words to Bangla (like, Facebook, download etc.) even with their original English spelling.
One size never fits all. Change the orientation of suggestion list or totally turn off the prediction. iAvro is built to help, not to get in your way.
The app is open source free software. Use as you like, change what you like and help us improve the Bangla typing experience on awesome macOS!
Features and Highlights
- English to Bangla Phonetic Typing – Take advantage of the most modern and optimized English to Bangla phonetic typing method.
- Easy Transliteration scheme – Software typing app that is powered the multi-year experience in handling transliteration schemes.
- Transform your keyboard into Bangla keyboard – It takes full control over your keyboard, becoming your main typing interface with the OS.
- Integrated Dictionary – Type with the support of the 150 thousand-word Bangla dictionary and auto-correct feature.
- Faster Bangla typing – With Bangla Web Tools you don’t ever need to manually switch between fonts or char layouts.
- Customizable interface – Use built-in keyboard skin designer to make your typing look unique.
- Dual interface modes – Access iAvro either via floating toolbar or system tray icon.
- Customizable mode switching – Switch between system keyboard and Bangla keyboard using any of the F1-12 keys.
- Layout Viewer – Showcase virtual keyboard on your screen anytime you want it.
- Integrated fonts – All the necessary fonts are provided and installed at initial startup.
- Support for auto-correction in MS Word.
- Compatible with all modern versions of your Mac.
- 100% FREE!
Also Available: Download Avro Keyboard for Windows