GDevelop 5.0.0 Beta 105 LATEST
Mac OS X
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
GDevelop for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
What makes GDevelop for macOS unique and so easy to use are the events. Events are a powerful way to express the logic of your game, without having to learn a programming language. It takes visual programming to the next step, allowing you to add ready-made behaviors to your game objects and make new behaviors using these intuitive, easy to learn events.
Publish your games to the web, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and even Facebook Messenger. Games created with GDevelop run anywhere and you can even do a one-click export to Android from the app.
Features and Highlights
- One click export for Android.
- One click export to Facebook Instant Games, to play on Messenger.
- Export your game for the web in one click
- Export your game to iOS (with PhoneGap Build or Cordova).
- Publish your game on Kongregate, Itch.io and another gaming website!
- Export as a stand-alone executable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux - in one click!
- Display ads and reward videos to your players using AdMob.
- Sprites with multiple animations
- Create explosions, fire and impressive effects with Particle Emitters
- "9 patches" sprites, perfect for platforms
- Tiled sprites, to create mosaics, floors, and repeating patterns
- Text objects
- Embed videos with Video objects
- Draw custom shapes on-screen with Shape Painters
- Support for custom collision masks
- Physics engine - Add realistic behavior to your objects
- Pathfinding - Have your objects move and avoiding obstacles
- Top-down movement
- Platformer engine - create platformer games in a breeze
- Draggable objects - quickly make your objects draggable with mouse/touch
- Anchor - support multiple screen sizes by ensuring controls stay at the right position
- Tweens - smoothly animate object positions, sizes, opacity and colors
- And more, to automate current tasks and behaviors in a few clicks!
- Save player data in the browser storage or on their devices
- Full support for sound effects and music
- Support for touchscreens & multi-touch
- The scene editor lets you visually edit your levels
- Support for multiple layers - Add interfaces and create parallax effects
- Create your levels dynamically with external layouts
- Design your assets with Piskel - a powerful pixel art and sprite editor
- Generate sound effects with Jfxr - create effects and customize them in a few clicks
- Debugger - Inspect the content of your game and make dynamic changes while previewing your game
- Performance profiler - monitor the resource expensive spots in your game
- Communicate with external websites or services using HTTP requests.
- Use advanced events: loops, for-each...
- Create reusable functions using events, that can be used as actions, conditions or expressions in your game - a powerful feature never seen in other game creation tools.
- Manipulate variables with arbitrary complex structures, with support for reading/writing JSON.
- Display ads in your game with AdMob or link to products from your Shopify shop.
- Search and install new features with extensions, built by the community - get new, ready to use features for your game in a few clicks
Also Available: Download GDevelop for Windows