Free software that warms up your computer display at night
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 184.108.40.20624
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 220.127.116.11919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About f.lux for Mac
f.lux for Mac fixes this: it makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux for Mac because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look betterEver notice how people texting at night have that eerie blue glow? Or wake up ready to write down the Next Great Idea, and get blinded by your computer screen?During the day, computer screens look good—they're designed to look like the sun. But, at 9PM, 10PM, or 3AM, you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the tim... Read More »
- GOG GalaxyGOG Galaxy 18.104.22.168
- Euro TruckEuro Truck Simulator 2
- Epson UpdaterEpson Software Updater 2.3.3
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 7.9.4
- RetroArchRetroArch 1.9.0
- OpenEmuOpenEmu 2.2.1
- PhoneCleanPhoneClean 5.5.0
- AnyTransAnyTrans 8.8.0
- BartenderBartender 3.1.23
- HaloHalo: Combat Evolved
- ReiBootTenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 7....
- WALTRWALTR for Mac 2.6.27
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 59 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware