Electra 2.8 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Electra for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Many people say that ElectraX is the most powerful synthesizer on the market. This is a bold claim, but why is it true? Electra2 for macOS breathes new life into the term "synthesizer workstation". With its powerful and sonically versatile approach to audio production, it provides you with truly outstanding new sounds.
The instrument is equipped with a high-end quality sound engine with multi-layer support and a wide range of music production features. Its friendly, easy-to-use interface allows first-timers to easily create sounds and enables experts to delve into sound design as deeply as they want to. With Tone2's high-end technology at its core, you're not only working with the best sound quality possible but also a lower CPU usage and larger palette for creating original sounds than with any other type of workstation.
Electra VST AU plugin comes with an astounding collection of over 1300 production-ready sounds by professional sound designers. A smart patch browser gives you an instant overview of all the available categories and sounds. Just pick the sound you want - it's that easy.
Features and Highlights
- Four synthesizers in one interface
- High-end sound quality
- Huge sonic range
- High flexibility
- 15 different, combinable synthesis methods
- Free support and updates
- Psychoacoustic processing
- Low CPU load, multi-core processor support
- Easy to use
- 4x multitimbral, 4x stereo unison
- Over 3000 sounds in 1369 presets by professional sound designers
- 41 exclusive filter types
- 53 oscillator types
- 64 effect types; Master effect section with Equalizer
- More than 1000 waveforms
- 64x4 voices
- Midi learn
- Realtime displays
- Drag & drop modulation
- Can import samples in wav and sfz format
- Can export samples in wav format
- Standalone version for Mac
- Flexible preset management
- Context-sensitive help
Summary of features per synthesizer layer (x4)
- Several playmodes: Monophonic, legato, polyphonic, glide
- 3 multi-synthesis oscillators
- Dual multi-mode filters
- Dual multi-mode distortion/waveshaper with 18 types
- 3 LFOs (global or per voice), a Step LFO, BPM syncable
- 17 Sine-LFOs (free-running)
- Four Envelope generators
- 13 Decay-Envelopes
- Insert effect, BPM syncable
- Flexible modulation
- Key splitting
41 exclusive filter types
- 13 analog modeled filters with self oscillation: Low-pass/High-pass/Band-pass 12dB/18dB/24dB, Ladder, Butter, Filter-FM
- High precision digital filters: Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch
- Equalizers: LowShelf, HighShelf, Peak, Wide
- Special types: Phaser, Comb+, Comb-, Vocals, Vocals2, Vocal AM, LP Shaped, LP AM, LP Elliptic, BP Boobs, M-Shape, Aliaser, Ringmod
- Exclusive fractal filters
- Physcial-modeling String, Physical-modeling Flute
64 studio-quality effects:
- Reverbs: Hall, Cathedral, Room, Infinity, Reverb Big, Glass, Band, Real, Hall old, Cathedral old, Gated, Reverse, ...
- Delays: Delay, Delay Band, Ping Pong, Multitap, ...
- Hyper Unison, Phaser FB, Phaser Stereo, Vibrato, Vibrato Stereo, Tremelo, Tremolo Stereo, Chorus, Ensemble, Phaser, Flanger, Rotary, Trancegate, Compressor, Ampsim, Equalizer, Punch, Surround Encode, ...
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download Electra for Windows