Mac OS X 10.6 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
For fast, reliable file recovery the app comes with advanced scanning algorithms to identify and reconstruct deleted files in over 400 different file formats, including the new raw photo, videos, and audio formats. Updated FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, and APFS recovery algorithms, powered by Disk Drill's smart scans, find more recoverable files, which allows for an improved (up to a 200%) recovery efficiency.
- The ability to recover data from devices with the T2 encryption chip
- An increased number of supported file signatures
- Newly supported video and raw photo file formats include
- Support for Time Machine recovery
- Data recovery from the latest version of iOS and Android, including iOS 14
- Data Shredder and Free Space erasure
- A redesigned user interface and dark mode compatibility
Restore Data on Any Internal or External Storage, iOS, and Android. Hard drive or memory card went suddenly blank or is not recognized? You may have a lost partition issue. The data might still be there, but the "map" the Mac computer needs to find the data might be lost. The program enables you to restore the lost partition and get back your data if it's still there. All mountable devices are supported. Various recovery methods are available based on the file system, even formatted drives are recoverable.
Top Use Cases for Mac Data Recovery:
- Recover lost data from FAT, NTFS, HFS+, etc.
- How to recover SD card on macOS
- How to recover deleted photos and music on Mac
- USB flash drive recovery macOS software
- How to recover deleted files after emptying the trash on Mac
- Easy Apple data recovery software
- How to recover Macintosh data yourself
- Do-it-yourself Mac files recovery software
Features and Highlights (NEW)
Free S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitoring Stays Alert for Any Potential Disk Issues.
Analyze Disk Space, Locate Unused Files and Space Hogs, Free Up Your Storage Effortlessly.
Easily Find and Remove Duplicate Files in Multiple Locations on Your Drive.
Create Your Own Bootable USB Drive for Free macOS Data Recovery.
Protect Your Data with Recovery Vault or Guaranteed Recovery. Recover it for Free.
Create Byte-to-byte Disk & Partition Backups for Future macOS Recovery.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor. The recovery feature is disabled in the demo version.
Also Available: Download Disk Drill for Windows