Arduino 2.2.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Most intriguing features are:
Long-awaited new arduino-builder
This is a pure command-line tool which takes care of mangling the code, resolving library dependencies and setting up the compilation units. It can also be used as a standalone program in a continuous-integration environment.
Pluggable USB core
Your Arduino for macOS can finally act as a lot of different USB devices without any need to change the core, thanks to the new modular architecture. Libraries based on the new subsystem are already being developed!
You can now plot your data in realtime, as easy as writing Serial.println(analogRead(A0)) inside your loop.
For library developers, like unlocked examples while developing and optional linkage into an archive.
Has been improved a lot and now you can flash your AVR chip using ANY other board.
Both Libraries and Boards managers
Notify if a library/core can be updated with a simple popup – no more outdated code floating around!
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
Also Available: Download Arduino for Windows
Arduino 2.2.1 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.34
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.21.9
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 2.9.5 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- MacKeeperMacKeeper 6.3.1
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.14.5
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 12.4.3