4ukey Android Unlocker 1.1.3 LATEST
macOS 10.14 Mojave or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
4ukey Android Unlocker for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
After years on the market, the developers of this app have managed to include several user-friendly services including a profile manager that can easily identify new phones that are connected to the Mac, and a single-click phone unlocks a feature that completely streamlines the entire procedure of getting full control over the device, with no limits.
The user interface of 4ukey Android Unlocker for macOS is simple and includes just a single dashboard. Upon startup, the app will first ask for the phone to be connected via USB cable to the Mac, and then presents two large shortcuts – “Remove Screen Lock” that will try to crack android OS screen password, pattern, and even fingerprint, and “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” that will try to completely bypass Google account prompt without the need to know the account password.
With a single click, the app will start working its magic, usually for just a few minutes, with an active progress bar showcasing all techniques that it has tried to use. Upon task completion, the app will showcase whether or not it has managed to unlock access to the phone. There are no other customizations or hidden tools, just single access to these two reliable and fast services.
- Delete Samsung account without password
- Fully control your device without any limitations
- Support 99% of Samsung devices, including Samsung Galaxy S21+, S21
- Remove Google account from Samsung device without password
- Secure unlocking in minutes with easy operations
4ukey Android Unlocker for Mac supports basically any Android device, which includes over 600 types of Android smartphones and tablets from Google, Motorola, LG, Xiaomi, and many others. Samsung is also fully supported, with compatibility for the latest models such as Samsung Galaxy S21+, S21, and newer.
It is important to note that the app can do its work best when only one Android device is connected to the Mac via USB cable. Having multiple Android devices connected can lead to a wide array of issues.
Such wide compatibility with Android OS is mirrored with the app’s compatibility with macOS. Users can run it on macOS 10.9 or later.
Unlock Your Locked Android Screen within 3 Steps
- Step 1: Choose Feature. Connect your Android phone to the computer and then choose the feature "Remove Screen Lock".
- Step 2: Confirm and Start. Click the "Start" button to get rid of the forgotten lock screen passcode.
- Step 3: Remove Successfully. A few minutes later, you will see the whole process has completed.
Note: Cannot unlock any device until your register.
Also Available: Download 4ukey Android Unlocker for Windows