X-Lite 5.0.2 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
X-Lite for Mac 2017 full offline installer setup for Mac
X-Lite for Mac is designed for you to try out some of the feature-rich capabilities available in our award-winning Bria softphone. Please note that X-Lite does not come with a voice, video or messaging service – you must pair it with a VoIP service or IP PBX in order to make calls or send messages.
Combining voice and video calls in a user-friendly interface, CounterPath's X-Lite helps you seamlessly transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of Voice over IP. With X-Lite, try out some of the best and most popular software features of our fully-loaded Bria desktop client, including voice and video calls (standard definition only), messaging and presence. Whether you're having a simple voice conversation with a business associate, or an in-depth discussion with a colleague over video, you’ll soon see why having a SIP softphone on your desktop or laptop is the ultimate communications experience for Windows PC or Mac.
X-Lite for Mac Features:
- Supports basic voice and video calling in standard-definition
- Supports instant messaging and presence using SIP SIMPLE
- Open Standards and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based call signaling allows X-Lite for Mac to work with a wide number of networks
- Comprehensive contact list support, including detailed calls lists and history
- Voicemail support
- Whether your colleagues or business contacts work around the corner or across the country, use audio and video conferencing to stay in touch
- See when users are online and send Instant Messages If they are unable to take calls
- Use the Contact list to manage your contact information and sort them into groups for Work, Friends or Family