Zoolz 188.8.131.52 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Zoolz for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
This product offers a range of cloud storage and backup services for macOS! Zoolz Home for macOS is designed to store data from all your external and internal media to the cloud for a lifetime. Your hard drives may die, but your data will live on with the app.
Features and Highlights
External and Network drive backup
It fully supports Network and external drive backup. You can disconnect your drives and store them away and the tool will never mark these files as missing or deleted.
It encrypts your files before they leave your machine, securely transfers your files, and stores them on encrypted servers using military grade 256 AES Encryption.
This low-cost service is designed to keep your files stored for a lifetime; your files are duplicated among multiple facilities across the globe, for the reliability of your long-term data needs.
Double your backup protection with Hybrid+; the easiest way to save a local copy of your backup to your server, network, or external drive.
No backup limitations
With Zoolz for Mac, your backup will upload with full upload speed. All your files, regardless of type or file size, are automatically protected.
Packed with features
Set your own schedule, file filtering, open file backup, upload speed limit, and more.
Great for Photographers
Just aim, shoot and connect. The program is designed to back up and generate photo previews of all your camera photos (RAW and jpegs). You can view all your photos from a centralized web location.
If you are retiring an older computer, just archive it to restore data from it anytime without additional licensing.
With Zoolz for Desktop, you can restore a single file or everything. Just select what you want to restore, after 3-5 hours, the restore will begin without any intervention.
Here are some of the reasons why other solutions are not considered lifetime storage:
- Your external drive files are subjected to deletion if you forget to reconnect your external drive to your computer.
- Your data is not encrypted before leaving your machine. Who knows what can happen with data privacy laws in the future?
- Your current cloud solution can limit the number of external hard drives that can be backed up. Over the years you can accumulate more and will have to abandon your older ones to protect the newer ones.
- If you want to retire your computer, your older files must be recovered to the newer ones or they will be deleted.
- If you delete a file, it will be also removed from your online storage after a certain period of time.
- No network drive support for home users.
Note: 14 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Zoolz for Windows