Mac OS X 10.11 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Combining voice and video calls in a user-friendly interface, CounterPath's Bria helps you seamlessly transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of Voice over IP. With X Lite for macOS, try out some of the best and most popular software features of fully-loaded Bria desktop client, including voice and video calls (standard definition only), messaging and presence. Whether you're having a simple voice conversation with a business associate, or an in-depth discussion with a colleague over video, you’ll soon see why having a SIP softphone on your desktop or laptop is the ultimate communications experience for Windows PC or Mac.
Features and Highlights
- Supports basic voice and video calling in standard-definition
- Supports instant messaging and presence using SIP SIMPLE
- Open Standards and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based call signaling allows XLite for Mac to work with a wide number of networks
- Comprehensive contact list support, including detailed calls lists and history
- Voicemail support
- Whether your colleagues or business contacts work around the corner or across the country, use audio and video conferencing to stay in touch
- See when users are online and send Instant Messages If they are unable to take calls
- Use the Contact list to manage your contact information and sort them into groups for Work, Friends or Family
Note: X-Lite had been rebranded as Bria Solo Free.
Also Available: Download X-Lite for Windows