What's new in this version:
- Core | New FP Ignore rule: Ignore 1st Priority after X hours of idle upload speed (default 24h).
- Core | Support for loading torrents when the HTTP response is an error (like 404, 500) but the data is still a torrent.
- UIvz | Support multiple Content Networks.
- UI | Experimental neuronal speed algorithm.
- UI | Added AS/ASN peer column.
- UI | Added properties view to buddies avatar widget.
- UI | Control+I in library to open torrent info (torrent details) page.
- Plug | Share categories with friends as subscriptions.
- Plug | Support table column removal.
- Plug | Added getComputerName method.
- Plug | Cache connected friend details for faster reconnect on startup.
- Core | Pulled out Vuze related operations into ContentNetwork.
- Core | Go to CDP when torrent unauthorised if possible.
- Core | Added date field an modified case of response HTTP headers to improve behaviour of SSDP clients.
- Core | Limit # of stalled 'seeding' torrents to prevent cases where all completed torrents could start up.
- Core | Give stalled torrents a seeding rank handicap based on how long they've been stalled for.
- UI | (Memory) Images that are unused after 60 seconds are now disposed of.
- UI | Fixed regression of Auto Open Tabs not opening seeding torrents (Config option now split).
- UI | Bring back classic-share menu for non-basic mode users.
- Core | Setting files as do-not-download was deleting files.
- Core | IPv6 compact tracker support.
- Core | Fix possible deadlock in generic connection handling.
- Core | Disable if-modified logic when editting RSS search templates to allow retrieval of results.
- Core | Clear down TLS stuff to reduce memory usage when plugins unloaded.
- UI | Fixed rare case where table rows would display blank.
- UI | Fixed 'close all details' in classic UI.
- UI | Prevent constuction of mytorrents context menu from flipping download stats.
- UI | Fix cursor transition in table cell.
- UI | Fix incorrect handling of weak references for UI views that resulted in them never being released.
- Plug | Various fixes to correctly release unloaded plugin resources.