Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Visual style of Vienna for macOS uses classic RSS feed manager layout, with 3 separate sections for manipulating listing and reading RSS articles – on the left is directory structure that can be fully managed by user, and on the right is 2 panels for listing content inside those directories and showcasing content from the currently selected news article. All content can be listed by subject name, date, author, flags, attachment and more. Centralized search engine can easily isolate articles that you want to find. Customization options are extensive, covering everything from time between each RSS feed refresh to text fonts and feed import/export tools.
If you are searching for lightweight, free, stable and very easy to use RSS manager, you need to take a close look to Vienna and everything this great app has to offer.
Features and Highlights
- Subscribe to Atom/RSS news feeds and podcasts.
- Simple and intuitive user interface with customizable toolbar.
- Built-in tabbed browser.
- Global search of all retrieved articles.
- Automatic detection of newsfeeds on web pages.
- Smart folders for organizing related feed articles.
- Custom article display styles.
- Three separate reading layouts.
- Blogging integration.
- Support for downloading enclosures in articles
- Filter the displayed articles.
- Manual reordering of the subscription list.
- Full AppleScript support.
- Localised into several languages.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.