VidConvert 1.7.2 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
VidConvert for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
VidConvert is easy!
Simply add a file, select a format and a quality, and click convert. No expertise in video conversion required. The tool couldn't be easier!
It just works...
Convert your videos for your iDevice, Mac, TV, non-Apple portable or computer or stand-alone player, or just to save space it's up to you.
Add to iTunes
VidConvert for macOS can add your converted videos straight to your iTunes library so all you have to do is click play and enjoy, or sync with your iDevice.
For those with video converting experience the app offers an Advanced panel where you can set custom framerates, bitrates, etc.
Like your Mac, Vid Convert is regularly updated to provide improvements and new features to make your experience the best it can be.
VidConvert for Mac can also take your favorite videos (or audio files) and convert them into audio only files so you can play them on your iPod or wherever.
Features and Highlights
- Optimized for operation on macOS Sierra (backwards compatible with Lion/Mountain Lion/Maverics/Yosemite/El Capitan)
- Supported input - Most any type of video or audio format
- Supported output - iPhone, iPad, iPod, Retina, Apple TV, QuickTime, .mp4, .avi, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVD (.vob), Windows Media, Flash, Matroska (.mkv), Theora (.ogg), WebM, .m4a, .mp3, .aiff, .wav, .wma, .ac3, ALAC
- Refreshed UI design
- Full 64-bit support for the fastest possible conversion
- Nine languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, Korean, German, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish (with more to come)
- Support for latest FFmpeg releases
- Fully compatible with Retina displays
- All-around code cleanup and optimization including latest Dev tools
- Sparkle updater to always have the latest version (with new localizations)
- Expected features such as Preview, Joining or "stitching" files, ability to save settings, and more...
- Normal and High quality presets to make video conversion automatic for most users
- Ability to author a DVD for burning
- Info panel to obtain Container, Video, and Audio details for each video
- All Apple Devices format to play on all iDevices or Apple TV
- Crop and Trim and more in the Advanced panel to customize your conversion if needed
- Drag and Drop simplicity even with folders of videos and List reordering once videos have been added
- Easily change Save To folder for each batch
- Progress indicator with time remaining for each file
Note: Only a 3 minute sample will be converted. Requires 64-bit processor.