What's new in this version:
- Computed correctly holes made in a wall by doors and windows superimposed on top of each other.
- Removed the shininess that appeared on walls and floors under some view angles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to save a video under Mac OS X.
- Fixed a bug that stopped rendering 3D models with too large texture coordinates.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to use some 3D models containing many shapes.
- Improved DAE/Collada support for files exported from Solidworks and other tools.
- Updated Furniture Library Editor to version 1.1 to fix a few minor bugs.
- Replaced JRE 6u20 by JRE 6u21 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.