What's new in this version:
- You now have even more control over the data you sync with the new sub-folder exclusion functionality. This new functionality enhances SugarSync folder management by providing a tree view of the sub-folders that can selectively be excluded (and re-included).
- We've added a sync priority feature so you can upload or download files you need the most first. You can prioritize an item to be synced by simply marking it with a star.
- The new bandwidth control feature has three different setting levels so you can allocate bandwidth usage as needed. Click here to learn more about changing your bandwidth usage!
- We also brought back Remote Wipe so you can protect your data in the event you no longer have access to your device(s).
- You can now rename computers whenever you want by going into the Preferences tab.
- Improved Windows build stability to reduce crash rate.
- In addition to French and Japanese, SugarSync now also supports Spanish translation.