The browser of the future, based on the free Chromium sourcecode
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.2
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 184.108.40.20624
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.75
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 220.127.116.11919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About SRWare Iron for Mac
SRWare Iron for Mac is a Browser, Google's Web browser Chrome thrilled with an extremely fast site rendering, a sleek design and innovative features. But it also gets critic from data protection specialists, for reasons such as creating a unique user ID or the submission of entries to Google to generate suggestions. SRWare Iron for macOS is a real alternative. The browser is based on the Chromium-source and offers the same features as Chrome - but without the critical points that the privacy concern.Hide your real IP address and protect your privacy while online! Check out HMA! Pro VPN for Mac!Comparison of Iron and Chrome at privacy:ChromeA copy of Google Chrome includes a generated installation number which will be sent to Google aft... Read More »
- SpotfluxSpotflux 2.11.2
- RoboFormRoboForm 8.9.5
- Freedome VPNF-Secure Freedome VPN 2.36.6555.0
- IVPN ClientIVPN Client 2.12.6
- Cargo VPNCargo VPN 1.4
- BliskBlisk 18.104.22.168
- Adobe AirAdobe AIR 22.214.171.124
- ShimoShimo 5.0.2
- HideMy.nameHideMy.name 1.2.6
- Torch BrowserTorch Browser 126.96.36.19981
- SaferVPNSaferVPN 4.4.1
- TunnelblickTunnelblick 3.8.4 Build 5600
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware