SopCast 1.3.5 LATEST
Mac OS X
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SopCast for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
SoP is the abbreviation for Streaming over P2P. Sopcast for macOS is a Streaming Direct Broadcasting System based on P2P. The core is the communication protocol produced by Sopcast Team, which is named sop://, or SoP technology.
Features and Highlights
- State-of-the-art P2P technology. Share the data among all viewers, make the channel more available and stable.
- Minimal delay in the P2P streaming market.
- Fast buffering. 10-30 seconds.
- Firewall and NAT traversal technology to pass 90% P2P barriers.
- Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet.
- Streaming real time streams. Support for many streaming transport protocol. mms, http, etc.
- Streaming media files. Many file types: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc.
- Support for loop file playing.
- Extremely low memory footprint and CPU load.
- Standard channel URL: click on any sop:// URL to play.
- Real time monitor of broadcasting source quality and network quality to help viewers to select an appropriate channel.
- Record the clips when you are watching it.
- Can play the stream with your favorite player, such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, VLC, etc.
- Memory buffering, no harm to the hard disk.
- Support for authentication for both the broadcasters and the viewers. The broadcaster has full control on his channels.
- End-to-End security, encrypted messages, hi level P2P security, no hijack.
- Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server. Normally, you can run 5-10 channels on one PC.
- The Sop Player can be embedded into a webpage or any software applications. It works just like Windows Media Player.
- The Sop Server and Sop Player can be run both on Windows and Linux. The whole system can be ported to embedded Linux.
Also Available: Download SopCast for Windows