What's new in this version:
– Ability to customize start position of Clock Wipe transition
– Add more saving logging to ScreenFlow for potential saving issue diagnosis.
– Add trace logging for tracking potential recording issue diagnosis.
– Localize the google security text that appears within the YouTube publishing window
– Option to set export resolution to 4K
– Prompt the user when a proxy is unable to be created due to cache limit size
– 9.0.5 (31554) build shows an Async Readback crash when trying to export
– Annotation color does not update correctly when changing color using the color picker boxes
– Annotation thumbnails show as white boxes
– Background color and text box background same in canvas, different on export.
– Batch export does not work with "Single File Documents"
– Document crashes ScreenFlow: net.telestream.screenflow.thumbnailgenerator
– Dragging an unsupported media file over the timeline can sometimes show a blank unable to import error
– Freehand annotation does not appear correctly after being drawn
– In/Out points are not being recognized correctly when adding from Clip Editor to a Timeline that has a different fps
– Mac Pro: Crash when adding or selecting a text box
– Mac Pro: Crash when selecting an annotation on the timeline
– Real time audio degrades and disappears after 15 minutes
– Selecting a partial size option after first selecting 3840x2160 option causes the selection to move off screen
– Templates do not save correctly when default save is set to Single File Format
– Text box background not matching color on screen recording and export
– Text box thumbnails not appearing in the timeline
– Unable to drag a single file document onto the Batch Export window
– Using Keyboard shortcut for partial screen recording twice consecutively puts computer/screen in an odd state
– Using media files from the Global Library in combination with the Clip Editor causes ScreenFlow to crash/show a Runtime Error
– Video freezes/shows a freeze frame when adding a Video Filter to a media file that has had a proxy made