Renamerox 220.127.116.11 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Renamerox for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
Amazing rename, copy and move software for Mac! When you want to prepare files or folders for your website, blog, and backups, or when you need to organize or duplicate files, or when you make copies of your audio and image files for your iPod, iPad or iPhone, you spend valuable time copying and renaming each item by hand. Use Renamerox for Mac to rename, copy and move hundreds or thousands of files and folders with a single drag-and-drop.
Why navigate through all the folders on your hard disk?
Renamerox supports drag-and-drop. An intelligent Drag-and-Drop engine makes the application easy to use. Drop as many files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands of files to the main window or to the application icon to rename, copy and move your files and folders. In order to have different settings for different jobs, use a preset for each job.
The powerful renaming engine allows you to:
- set a new name with index, prefix and suffix.
- add a prefix and suffix.
- add a prefix.
- add a suffix.
- add a random digit as prefix.
- add a random digit as suffix.
- replace a piece of the name.
- set or to change the file-extension.
- convert the file name to small or cap letters.
- convert the file name to Titlecase.
- truncate some letters from left or right.
- create a new name with Roman Numerals index, prefix and suffix.
- add Roman Numerals as prefix and suffix.
When you drop files or folders on the Renamerox application icon, Renamerox will start up and will immediately begin the job. If the checkbox "Quit after Job" is checked in the preferences, Renamerox will quit automatically after the job is finished. Renamerox for Mac offers several additional options to optimize the renaming process.
Note: In the demo version two letters will be added to the item name. The purchased version would be without any limitations.