Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R Studio also includes: An advanced RAID reconstruction module. A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor. An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio for Mac your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, RStudio for macOS is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
Features and Highlights
- Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface.
- Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD).
- Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/Windows 10), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
- VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download R-Studio for Windows