What's new in this version:
- Introduces a new option for virtual machine that use all displays in fullscreen - "Activating virtual machine shows all its spaces". For this option, go to "Options" > "Full Screen" of the virtual machine configuration.
- Adjusts default settings for Modality view mode that covers the window opacity and position on top of other applications windows.
- Resolves an issue with Fedora 25 not starting GUI session after installing Parallels Tools
- Resolves and issue with mouse not working on external display after it has been reconnected
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop crashes when trying to print to PDF