What's new in this version:
OS X Mavericks support
- Work with Parallels Desktop on a Mac running OS X Mavericks.
- Install and use OS X Mavericks in a virtual machine.
- OS X notifications let you know when Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later receives a new email.
- Support for the OS X Mavericks multiple displays functionality gives you more flexibility to work with Windows and OS X apps at a time when using multiple displays.
- Support for the OS X Mavericks tags in Finder lets you easily find the virtual machines and virtual machine applications you're looking for.
- Easily distinguish your virtual machines running in full screen by their names that appear for a while after switching to the virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with external storage devices (Thunderbolt/FireWire devices and SD/MMC cards connected via the SDXC card slot) not reconnecting to the virtual machine after the virtual machine restart, resume, or reverting to a snapshot.
- Resolves an issue with external storage devices (Thunderbolt/FireWire devices and SD/MMC cards connected via the SDXC card slot) not reconnecting to the virtual machine after being plugged out and plugged into the Mac again.
- No more annoying "device connect/device disconnect" sounds when resizing the virtual machine window, switching to Coherence, or during the Parallels Tools installation.
Switch to Parallels
- Convert VMware virtual machines with Windows 7 (x64) installed via EFI to the Parallels format and use them in Parallels Desktop.
- Convert VMware virtual machines with Windows XP (x64) to the Parallels format and use them in Parallels Desktop.
- Resolves an issue with drag-and-drop files from Linux to OS X not working when the virtual machine is running in Coherence.
- Longer battery life of your Mac.
- The list of languages that sync between the host and guest OSs has been expanded.
- Check for updates from the "About Parallels Desktop" dialog.