Big Sur Cache Cleaner 16.1.3 LATEST
macOS 11.0 Big Sur
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Big Sur Cache Cleaner for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Big Sur Cache Cleaner (BSCC) is a tool designed to provide easy access to numerous macOS maintenance and utility options. When used in combination with macOS's disk repair tools, it can be very effective in curing many system problems. The program helps simplify system maintenance chores with an easy point and click interface to many macOS functions. The app Documents and the app Engine can help maintain system health by providing set and forget automation of common maintenance chores. Used as directed, the app can be a powerful tool to keep macOS running smoothly.
Features and Highlights
The app is a one stop solution for all of your macOS X maintenance needs. Intel or PPC, Tiger or Catalina or Big Sur, It has the tools to keep your system running at its best. It Documents and the Engine maintain system health by providing full automation of common maintenance chores including virus scanning of internet downloads. The Engine can even repair permissions automatically after software installations. With the Engine, powerful system maintenance and antivirus can be completely transparent or as close as your menu bar.
The tool can improve system performance by tuning internet and file cache settings, implementing ram disks, and cleaning out various cached and stale data. The app includes tools to help optimize files and memory. It can recover wasted disk space by eliminating language localization files and slimming Universal Binaries.
The app lets you control your macOS X experience. Turn off Spotlight or Dashboard, or turn on a Login Items Folder. It can tweak many macOS X features to suit your tastes. All without permanently altering or harming your system.
The software lets you create a bootable Installer USB drive from your Big Sur download that will boot and install Big Sur on any supported machine. The program lets you create bootable Emergency Disks that include system repair utilities and BSCC's powerful cache cleaning functions. If disaster strikes, the power of the tool is available at the command prompt in Single User Mode. Registered users of the app can install a portable version on a flash drive or iPod. The app Portable runs on any supported Mac and is a great tool for testing hard drives, screen pixels, batteries, ram, and more before buying a machine.
The tool helps protect your system from malware. It adds three additional layers of malware protection to Big Sur, and ships with the powerful ClamAV antivirus built in. It can scan your downloads on the fly providing industrial strength virus protection from Mac and Windows threats.
- Powerful macOS X system cache cleaning options.
- Powerful integrated antivirus protection via ClamAV.
- Flexible Finder cleaning options.
- Clean Desktop folder.
- Clean Downloads folder.
- Clean unneeded code from Universal Binaries.
- Clean ".DS_Store" window settings files.
- Clean damaged preference files.
- Clean and rebuild Spotlight metadata.
- Clean Internet browser caches.
- Clean archived system logs.
- Clean Login Items removing duplicate or orphaned items.
- Clean Virtual Memory swapfiles.
- Clean rootkits with chkrootkit.
- Clean malware by Using ClamAV to automatically scan downloads.
- Repair disk permissions.
- Repair OS 9 permissions.
- Repair Software Update Permissions.
- Repair root directory macOS X symbolic links.
- Repair Energy Saver settings.
- Repair key system preference files automatically.
- Rebuild OS 9 Desktop alias.
- Rebuild the Services Menu.
- Rebuild application library prebindings.
- Rebuild LaunchServices database.
- Execute macOS X maintenance scripts.
- Test Disks SMART status for damage.
- Test LCD sceen for bad pixels.
- Test RAM for problems.
- Test laptop batteries.
- Test integrity of /Volumes directory.
- Optimize Internet settings and renew DHCP lease.
- Optimize, flush, and restart the lookupd daemon.
- Optimize Safari.
- Optimize file cache.
- Optimize free memory and inactive memory.
- Optimize files.
- Optimize performance by creating and using RAM disks.
- Optimize performance by automatically prioritizing applications.
- Customize hidden macOS X settings.
- Customize hidden Safari settings.
- Customize File System Journaling.
- Customize crashreporter daemon.
- Customize Safari web and icon caches.
- Customize Login Items and activate Login Items Folder.
- Customize Energy Saver by temporarily disabling sleep.
- Open applications with root privileges.
- Open the Finder with root privileges.
- Easy to use Spotlight manager.
- Easy to use process manager.
- Easy to use Installer Receipt Viewer.
- Automatically update Finder windows.
- Preserve clipboard across boot cycles.
- Simple man page viewer.
- Restart system daemons.
- Kill or restart the Finder.
- Kill or restart the Dock.
- Kill or restart Dashboard.
- Force delete files and folders.
- Force empty trash.
- Documents for one step access to maintenance chores.
- The Engine for fully automatic maintenance.
- Use in any user account.
- Use in Single User mode.
- Use on portable disk drives.
- Use on bootable emergency disks.
- Easy to use graphical interface - no Terminal required.
- Illustrated documentation.
- Universal Binary for PPC or Intel Macs.
- Much, much more!
Note: Limited functionality in the demo version. Start-up and shutdown nag screens.