KeePassXC 2.7.1 LATEST
macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
KeePassXC for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
The complete database is always encrypted with the industry-standard AES (alias Rijndael) encryption algorithm using a 256-bit key. KeePassXC for macOS uses a database format that is compatible with KeePass Password Safe. Your wallet works offline and requires no Internet connection.
KeePassXC for Desktop is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for macOS. Every feature works cross-platform and was thoroughly tested on multiple systems to provide users with the same look and feel on every supported operating system. This includes the beloved Auto-Type feature.
Features and Highlights
- Secure storage of passwords and other private data with AES, Twofish, or ChaCha20 encryption
- Cross-platform runs on Linux, Windows, and macOS without modifications
- File format compatibility with KeePass2, KeePassX, MacPass, KeeWeb, and many others (KDBX 3.1 and 4.0)
- SSH Agent integration
- Auto-Type on all supported platforms for automatically filling in login forms
- Key file and YubiKey challenge-response support for additional security
- TOTP generation (including Steam Guard)
- CSV import from other password managers (e.g., LastPass)
- Command-line interface
- Stand-alone password and passphrase generator
- Password strength meter
- Custom icons for database entries and download of website favicons
- Database merge functionality
- Automatic reload when the database was changed externally
- Browser integration with KeePassXC-Browser for Google Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi, and Mozilla Firefox.
- (Legacy) KeePassHTTP support for use with KeePassHTTP-Connector available for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, and passafari for Safari.
Also Available: Download KeePassXC for Windows