Graphical Java application for managing bibtex (.bib) databases
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 18.104.22.16824
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 22.214.171.124919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About JabRef for Mac
JabRef for Mac is an open source bibliography reference manager. The native file format used by JabRef is BibTeX, the standard LaTeX bibliography format. JabRef runs on the Java VM (version 1.8 or newer) and works equally well on Windows, Linux, and macOS.BibTeX is an application and a bibliography file format written by Oren Patashnik and Leslie Lamport for the LaTeX document preparation system. General information can be found on the CTAN BibTeX package information page. Jab Ref also supports BibLaTeX.Bibliographies generated by LaTeX and BibTeX from a BibTeX file can be formatted to suit any reference list specifications through the use of different BibTeX and BibLaTeX style files.Features and HighlightsSearch the WebEntries can be searc... Read More »
- TodoistTodoist 7.4
- PreziPrezi 6.14.0
- NovamindNovaMind 5.6.9
- PDFsam BasicPDFsam Basic 4.2.1
- IBM SPSSIBM SPSS Statistics 25.0
- NeoOfficeNeoOffice 2017.23
- Epubor KindleEpubor Kindle Transfer 126.96.36.199
- GraphvizGraphviz 2.38.0
- Business CardBusiness Card Composer 5.2.3
- Office 365Office 365
- CalibreCalibre 5.5.0
- SimplenoteSimplenote 2.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 55 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware