GrandPerspective 3.4.2 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
Visual presentation of GrandPerspective for macOS uses so-called tree map showcase of your file system, with each file being represented with a rectangle of the size that is correspondent to its size on the disk. With such an amazing visual style, you can very easily view and manage your entire hard disk in a totally new and interesting way. This unique visual way of showcasing the structure of hard drives cannot be found almost anywhere else on the Mac or even Windows platforms, which is strange because ordinary text listings and pages of information are almost always assured to induce confusion with novice computer users.
Even through the official development of GrandPerspective for Mac has stopped over the past few years, this app has become fully-featured and filled not only with the functions that were inserted by the original creator Erwin Bonsma, but also by the most requested features of its large community. These apps run on all versions of Mac OS X, requiring an absolute minimum of processing power and local storage for it to run.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
GrandPerspective 3.4.2 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.36
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.11
- ReiBootTenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 9.4.3
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20555
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.2.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.15.0
- 4DDiG4DDiG Mac Data Recovery 3.4.2