Libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 & OpenStack Swift browser for macOS
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 220.127.116.1124
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 18.104.22.168919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About Cyberduck for Mac
Cyberduck for Mac is an open source FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files and Amazon S3 browser for the Mac. It features an easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The outline view of the browser allows to browse large folder structures efficiently and you can quickly preview files with Quick Look. To edit files, seamless integration with several external editors makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Cloud Files from Rackspace can be easily configured to distribute your content in the cloud. Many macOS core system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour and the Keychain are supported and a large number of translations makes you feel at home. Features and HighlightsConnecting to every serverWith a... Read More »
- EOS UtilityEOS Utility 3.12.1
- BitCometBitComet 1.71
- FolxFolx 5.23.13963
- NTFS for MaciBoysoft NTFS 1.8
- QuickSupportTeamViewer QuickSupport 15.12.4
- FlexiHubFlexiHub 4.0
- RenamerRenamer 5.3.2
- Apple AirPortAirPort Utility 6.3.1
- CommanderCommander One 2.5.2
- Neat ManagerNeat Download Manager 1.0
- GNS3GNS3 2.2.16
- RetroShareRetroshare 0.6.5
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware