Cisdem PDFMaster 5.1.0 LATEST
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Convert PDF files to multiple formats
- Convert PDF to Word (docx), PowerPoint (pptx), Pages (pages), Keynote (key), Text (txt), Rich text format (rtf), HTML, EPUB, image or extract image (jpeg, bmp, png, gif, tiff).
- Converted documents display texts, images, and tables precisely, also retain the structure of original documents, including formatting, layout.
- Batch convert PDF files into other formats at ultra-fast speed.
- Partially convert specific pages or page range of PDFs.
Create PDF files from other documents
- Create industry-standard PDF from PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Text, RTFD, HTML, EPUB, CHM and images, etc.
- Batch creates PDF files from multiple files and file types.
- Create PDF from a specific page or a range of pages.
- Create a single PDF file by merging multiple file types.
- Set password, size, and quality for the output PDF.
PDF annotation is essential to clarify and expand the contents. Cisdem PDFMaster lets users highlight, underline or strikethrough text to improve readability. PDFMaster for macOS provides markup and annotate PDF tools, including shape, text, pencil, notes to add more details to your PDFs. Also, you can easily sign PDF documents with your own handwriting, add a predefined stamp and crop the part of the PDF page as you want.
All-in-one PDF toolset you need
Merge multiple PDF files into one single PDF. Display thumbnails of each PDF page to easily add, delete, rotate or reorder.
Split PDF file in specified page range blazingly fast, you can delete unwanted pages before splitting.
Reduce PDF files size with 4 compression levels. Real-time calculate compressed size. Quickly batch compress.
Set user password to protect PDF files from unauthorized opening. Add owner password to prevent unallowed edit, print, or copy.
Remove PDF editing, printing, and copying restrictions. Brute force decrypts PDFs if forgot the user password.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.