What's new in this version:
Major of fixes and improvements:
- Closing code editor kills created objects and clears the the object bench.
- After switching to another language, Preferences disappear from the Mac app menu and some keyboard shortcuts will not work.
- Debugger is not stopping on on some Breakpoints.
- Backspace doesn't work in Terminal on Mac.
- Add Â«stereotypeÂ» markers again (Â«/Â») in class diagram.
- Fixes Lack of scrolling with lots of methods either in unit test, Class popup or Object popup menus.
- MacOS X: Projects can't be opened with double click on "package.bluej" when BlueJ is open