Bean 3.2.9 LATEST
Mac OS X (Intel)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Bean for Mac 2018 full offline installer setup for Mac
Bean is a small, easy-to-use word processor that is designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable. Bean is lean, fast and uncluttered. It starts up quickly, has a live word count, and is easy on the eyes. Also, Bean for Mac is available free of charge.
MS Word, OpenOffice, etc. try to be all things to all people, but sometimes you just want the right tool for the job. That is Bean's niche.
Bean has some limitations: it doesn't do footnotes or use stylesheets and is only partially compatible with Word's file formats. Also, it allows in-line graphics, but not floating graphics.
- Live word count
- Make template documents with boilerplate text
- Free-form headers and footers
- Page layout view (optional 2-up)
- Alternate colors option (e.g., white text on blue)
- Split-window editing
- Full screen editing
- Date-stamped backups
- Selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
- Find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
- All of Cocoa's good stuff (dictionary, word completion, etc.)
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.