What's new in this version:
For convenience and reliability, we highly recommend that you apply this update directly from within Photoshop. To do so, choose Help > Updates in Photoshop CS6 and apply all of the updates listed under Adobe Photoshop CS6 in the Adobe Application Manager.
This Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) CS6 update addresses a number of issues discovered after Adobe Photoshop CS6 (13.0) was released.
Notable bugs fixed (Mac & Win):
- Transformed text layers have character and paragraph settings that are different/inconsistent from previous versions
- While transforming type the values are updated correctly in the Character Panel but not the Options Bar
- Text returns incorrect tracking value after transform.
- After a transformation, changing leading values for text by scrubby slider unpredictable
- Multi-line text not rendered correctly in saved PDF files
Notable Windows specific bugs fixed
- While using Photoshop (e.g. Color Picker or Layer Styles) PS launches browser with Help URL and crashes
- Move Tool context menu to links layers broken