What's new in this version:
Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 update to correct the problem that has been discovered after Photoshop 7.0 release.
The main problem to be fixed in the update to 7.0.1 is as follows.
- Opacity data of alpha channel that is included in the Targa file, you will be able to save as well as the previous version.
- If the color settings color management policy is set to "off", unless other editing work is added, will not confirm to save the changes.
- Ink total amount, as well as the previous version, will be 300% of the initial setting.
- White areas of the CMYK files saved in JPEG format will no longer shift.
- LZW compressed TIFF file will now be accurately described.
- And files that were created in Photoshop, it will not conflict with the automatic thumbnail generation of Microsoft Windows XP.
- "Favorites" will now function correctly in the Open dialog box.
- Even dealing with custom page layout of inappropriate format in use file, you will not be stuck the picture package.
- The preservation of metadata in JPEG file will be improved.
- The the application of the KPT3 the filter you will not be stuck is Photoshop.
- Intel compatible with Pentium III use of hardware will be improved.
- A large 16-bit document size, and then re-sample, program error no longer occurs.
- A file that contains a layer effect is a problem that when you edit in Photoshop 7.0 can not be opened in Photoshop 6.0 has been fixed.
- When you save a file in Photoshop (PSD) format, and choose the "priority backward compatibility in Photoshop format" in the Preferences, check the "priority to the compatibility" in the dialog box of the configuration file save options (Photoshop) box will now be specified accurately.